Congrats to Colin Cook who won the White Mountains Triathalon last weekend!
Congrats to Tara Roark-Towle on a new 100 meter PR!
If you or someone you know has had a significant race accomplishment, please let me know! email@example.com
We’ve been having a good crowd at track throughout the first half of the year! While the 5k workout will be on vacation for a few weeks, the Marathon/Half Marathon workout will be continuing as usual.
If you’re looking to run a half marathon or full marathon this fall, there will be a sign up form at track tonight to join our training programs starting July 6th, Next week!. This is included with your membership. Coach David Salvas will put together a training plan no matter whether you’re an expert or novice. If you can’t make it tonight, please reach out to me, firstname.lastname@example.org or to coach directly at email@example.com. please include your name, email, which race you’re targeting and whether you’re an expert or novice.
On Vacation returning to track on July 27th! All included as part of your membership! Come have a strong workout on the track and get a solid stretch and core workout to finish up!
NEW HAMPSHIRE GRAND PRIX
We had a good crowd up in Lebanon on Father’s day taking second place among the teams who were there. We’re in second place overall and need a great showing at the new race, the Sandown 5 Miler on August 6th. Come be a part of Gate City winning the club championship again!
Singlets can be purchased at Fleet Feet for $20 cash or check!
Gate City’s annual competition to see who will earn the title of Ultimate Runner. Run a 400, 800, 1 mile and 5k on the track – all times are age and gender graded – the top combined time will earn the title! Contact Bob Thompson if you’re interested. Or just show up on July 20th! Volunteers needed as well
Currently underway on Tuesday nights. We’re always looking for volunteers, contact Carolina Keri Tumminelli if you have any questions
HEALTH AND WELLNESS NIGHT
Mark your calendars for August 17th to join us at track. We’ll bring in a bunch of local running related vendors who will have some giveaways, and I hear there might be some treats at the finish! If you know of anyone you think should be a part of this, please contact Amanda Naro
– April 3rd – Oct 16 – Virtual Track 5K – Any Track – New Hampshire Grand Prix
– July 10 – Loon Mountain Race (USATF-NE Mountain Champs) – USATF Mountain Series
– July 20th – Ultimate Runner Night – Nashua North HS Track
– July 27th – Return of 5k/10k track workouts
– August 6th – Sandown 5M – Sandown, NH, 8/6 – New Hampshire Grand Prix
– August 14 – 5 Mile – Bobby Doyle 5 Mile, Narragansett RI – USATF New England Grand Prix
– August 17th – Health and Wellness Night at Track!
– August 27 – 10 Mile – Allen Mello NH Ten Miler, Auburn/Manchester NH – USATF New England Grand Prix
– September 04 – Mt. Greylock – USATF Mountain Series
– September 25 – 10 km – Lone Gull 10K Gloucester MA – USATF New England Grand Prix
– September 25 – Waterville Valley Mountain Race – USATF Mountain Series
– October 15 – Cranmore Mountain Race – USATF Mountain Series
– October 23 – Delta Dental 1/2 Marathon – Concord, NH, 10/16 – New Hampshire Grand Prix
– November 13 – 5 km – BIGGSteps 5K, Needham MA – USATF New England Grand Prix
– November 20nd – Novemberfest – Nashua
– December – Mill Cities Relay! – Nashua -> Lawrence
Stay tuned! Much more to come!
Take care and see you on the roads!
Gate City Striders