The race reimbursement program is in place again this year...
• Must race as a Gate City Strider Member
• Must volunteer at least three times during the year
• For NEGP and Mountain series must be a USATF member (GCS as your club)
• All reimbursements will take place after the racing season and will be based on the number of races you compete at in a series:
1 race competed in the same series: NO reimbursement
2-4 races competed in the same series: 50% reimbursement for that series.
5+ races competed in the same series: 100% reimbursement for that series.
• Reimbursement amount is based on the earliest pricing available so it pays to sign up early. Reimbursement amount per race
capped at $50 (ex: Half marathons/marathons that start at >$50 would only reimburse $50).
Reimbursement does NOT include fees or donations.
• You CAN be reimbursed for multiple series based on number of races competed in each individual series provided you
meet the reimbursement requirements stated above.
REMEMBER: You are registering yourself and the reimbursement comes later, so you do not need to wait to register! You should utilize the contact below though to ensure we are tracking your volunteering/USATF information and to offer any discount codes that may be available.
NHGP Races: Please email Mark Furler at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you will be running and to provide your volunteer information to become eligible for reimbursement. In some cases there may be a coupon code for discounted entry.
2019 NHGP Schedule
1. March 16, Shamrock Shuffle 5K, Lebanon NH.
2. April 7, Red’s Race 5M, Dover NH.
3. May 19, Gate City 1/2 Marathon, Nashua NH.
4. June 9, Flat and Fast 5K, Windham NH.
5. June 22, Capital City Classic 10K, Concord NH.
6. August 17, Boot Scootin’ Boogie 5K, Londonderry NH.
7. September 22, Granite State 10M, Concord NH.
8. October 20, CHaD 1/2 Marathon, Hanover NH.
NEGP Races: Please email Brandyn Naro at email@example.com to let us know you will be running and to provide your volunteer information AND USATF number to become eligible for reimbursement. In some cases there may be a discount code for discounted entry.
2019 NEGP Schedule
March 17 New Bedford Half Marathon (New Bedford MA)
March 30 Frank Nealon Boston Tune-Up 15K (Upton MA)
May 18 Run Westfield 5K (Westfield MA)
August 10 Bridge of Flowers 5 Mile (Shelburne Falls MA)
August 24 New Hampshire 10 Miler (Auburn NH)
September 22 Lone Gull 10K (Gloucester MA)
October 27 Cape Cod Marathon (Falmouth MA)
USATF Mountain Series: Please email Brandyn Naro at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you will be running and to provide your volunteer information AND USATF number to become eligible for reimbursement. In some cases there may be a discount code for discounted entry.
2019 Mountain Series Schedule
April 29 Sleepy Hollow Mountain Race Huntington, VT
May 6 Pack Monadnock Wilton NH
May 26 Wachusett Mountain Princeton MA
June 3 Cranmore Mountain Race North Conway NH
June 9 Ascutney Foot Race Windsor VT
July 8 Loon Mountain Race USA CHanp Lincoln NH
Sept 2 Mt Greylock Road Race Adams MA
Sept 29-30 Bretton Woods Fell Race Bretton Woods NH