The Novemberfest Race and Party is traditionally held on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. The 5-mile course begins and ends in Le Parc de Notre Renaissance Francaise off of Water Street. It’s just a short jog from race registration, post-race party, awards and raffle prizes at Martha’s Exchange and Brewery. All proceeds from the race and raffle benefit the Nashua Children's Home.
The 21st Annual Novemberfest Race will be held on Sunday November 24, 2019 Celebrity guests are once again expected to entertain runners before the start at 11:33AM.
There is plenty of free parking on Main Street and behind Martha’s Exchange which is located at 185 Main Street in Nashua NH.
- Custom medals to first male and female finishers
- Custom medals to top 3 male and female finishers in 10-year age groups
- Medals presented at post-race party at Martha’s Exchange
Post-Race Party at Martha’s Exchange and Brewery
For a small donation to the Nashua Children’s Home, Martha’s will serve you a refreshing draft micro-brew from their fine selections and a ticket for second beer. Martha's Exchange and Brewery
Martha’s full food and bar menu will also be available.
Entrants receive one raffle ticket to select among the various raffle prizes
Prizes include ski lift tickets, restaurant gift certificates, jewelry, equipment and much more from local merchants. Additional tickets available for sale.
Each year race organizers invite celebrity guests to entertain the runners.
In 2017, the pre-race mini-concert featured Fats Domino, David Bowie, Tom Petty and Prince. Way back in 1999 Bob Dole set the bar when the race was sponsored by Viagra. Previous years’ celebrity guests included Donald Trump, Melania Trump, Chris Christie, Hillary Clinton, Big Papi, Tom Brady, Pope Davey XVII, Ben Carson, Artie T. Demoulas, Artie S. Demoulas, The Most Interesting Runner In The World, David Ortiz, Mike Napoli, Replacement Officials, Charlie Sheen, Peter Griffin, Stewey Griffin, Tiger Woods and Friends, Bernie Madoff, Ted Williams Frozen Head, Headless Ted Williams, John Kerry, Drs. Howard, Fine and Howard, Father Dick, Fritz Weatherbee, Mark Martin, Bill Clinton & Monica Lewinsky.
Race Course Details and Map
The course is a beautiful "lollipop" design and is mostly flat with a few hilly sections. The trails through Mine Falls Park are mostly wide flat dirt trails that are easy to run on. The first and last ½ miles are on pavement. As trail races go, this would be rated a very easy course. The course will be marked with signs.
The start is in Le Parc de Notre Renaissance Francaise off of Water Street.
· The course goes behind Clocktower, climbs a hill, then crosses Pine Street / Broad Street Parkway. There will be crossing guards that may require you to stop. The road will not be closed.
· The course goes downhill into Mine Falls Park along Spine Road and the Nashua River
· At the flagpole, continue straight on Spine Road toward the highway underpass
· There will be one water stop near the flagpole that you will go by twice.
· Continue under the highway, bear right staying on Spine Rd.
· Continue up the 2 hills on Spine Rd. to the top of Mine Falls
· Turn left at the end of Spine Rd and follow the path keeping the Mill Pond and canal on your right. (Stay on north side of canal. Do not cross the bridges to south side.)
· Continue back under the highway and stay on Spine Rd.
· At the flagpole, stay straight on Spine Rd. all the way into to the Millyard and up the hill exiting the park
· Cross Pine Street / Broad Street Parkway, then immediately go down the hill between the Mill buildings (same hill you went up near the start of the race)
· Continue behind the Mill building with river on your left
· Turn left onto the sidewalk to the finish in Le Parc De Notre Renaissance Francaise
For more information follow Novemberfest on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Novemberfest-Race-177406138984582/