New Hampshire Grand Prix
The New Hampshire Grand Prix Series is comprised of 5 races on courses that range in distance from the 1 Mile up to Half Marathon. Prizes and points are awarded to individual runners in all divisions as well as to NH running clubs. “Granite runners”, or those who compete ALL races, receive commemorative New Hampshire Grand Prix jacket. More information on the NHGP can be found on the NHGP Website.
We are the reigning 2019 NH Grand Prix Champions. Who's in to defend the title?
NHGP: Please email Mark Furler at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you will be running and to provide your volunteer information to become eligible for reimbursement. In some cases there may be a coupon code for discounted entry.
2020 NHGP Schedule
- Shamrock Shuffle 5K, Lebanon (March 14)
- Soup Kitchen 5K, Nashua (April 5)
- Capital City 10K, Concord (June 27)
- Sandown 5 Miler, Sandown (August 8)
- New England 1/2 Marathon, Louden to Concord (October 11)