New Hampshire Grand Prix
The New Hampshire Grand Prix Series is comprised of 7 to 8 races on courses that range in distance from the 1 Mile up to Half Marathon. Prizes and points are awarded to individual runners in all divisions as well as to NH running clubs. “Granite runners”, or those who compete ALL races, receive commemorative New Hampshire Grand Prix jacket. More information on the NHGP can be found on the NHGP Website.
We are the reigning 2018 NH Grand Prix Champions. Who's in to defend the title?
NHGP: Please email Mark Furler at email@example.com to let us know you will be running and to provide your volunteer information to become eligible for reimbursement. In some cases there may be a coupon code for discounted entry.
2019 NHGP Schedule
1. March 16, Shamrock Shuffle 5K, Lebanon NH.
2. April 7, Red’s Race 5M, Dover NH.
3. May 19, Gate City 1/2 Marathon, Nashua NH.
4. June 9, Flat and Fast 5K, Windham NH.
5. June 22, Capital City Classic 10K, Concord NH.
6. August 17, Boot Scootin’ Boogie 5K, Londonderry NH.
7. September 22, Granite State 10M, Concord NH.
8. October 20, CHaD 1/2 Marathon, Hanover NH.