Good Afternoon Striders!
- Laura Lundberg New 5k PR at Cigna
- Suzanne Barker New 5k PR at Cigna
- Tony Michaud New 5k PR at Cigna
- Austin Cassetty new 5k PR at Trail Series Monday night
- Marcus Tumminelli PR’d the 5k at Trail Series this week
- Yuki Minami Chorney Won the women’s race and was 3rd overall at BURCS SWELTERING SUMMER 8-HOUR ULTRA
- Congrats to Eric Chorney for finishing his first marathon and ultra also at the BURCS SWELTERING SUMMER 8-HOUR ULTRA
- Scott Rogers New 5k PR at the Greenway 5k in Lawrence
If you or anyone you know has run a PR or had a significant accomplishment, please let me know!
Just the ever popular PR race on August 19th remaining at Trail Series. We’ve been seeing record numbers this year! We’re also looking for a couple of Striders to step up and take over as co-race directors. Please let myself or a board member know if you are interested.
Looking like it’ll be another sea of red at the next NHGP Race, the Boot Scootin’ Boogie, in Londonderry on Aug 17th. We’re currently in first place, but we need every point we can get going into the last few races. Even if you think you aren’t fast enough, you might surprise yourself and score points for the club. It’s all in who shows up. Every Runner Counts, Every Point Counts. Please make sure Mark Furler knows you are running.
Events:Aug 17th – NHGP – Boot Scootin’ Boogie, Londonderry, NH
Aug 24th – NEGP – NH 10 Miler – Lake Massebesic
Sept 1st – Mountain Series – Greylock
Nov 24th – Novemberfest, Nashua, NH
Take care and see you on the roads!