Hello Striders!Congrats to:
- Marie Ghilardi new Half Marathon PR at Smuttynose on Sunday
- Scott Rogers new Half PR at Smuttynose on Sunday
- Tony Michaud new Half PR at Smuttynose on Sunday
If you or anyone you know has run a PR or had a significant accomplishment, please let me know!
The Wayland XC Festival is this weekend. According to Mark, it is an easy course with little to no risk of rolled ankles or strange footfalls for those getting ready for later season marathons. Sign up and let Mark know if you’ll be running!
The Last NHGP race is the Chad ½ marathon on October 20th. We’re in the lead, but will need a strong finish to close out our second straight NHGP title. Please let Mark Furler know if you’re running.
Mill Cities! It’s time to start the process of defending our 11 straight Mill Cities titles. We go for the dozen, the Tom Brady of championships, on December 8th. Last year we had over 120 club members competing, it was a COMPLETE team victory. Every Runner Counted, Every Point Counted. All club members are eligible to compete and there is no cost to participate. Sign up here: https://forms.gle/yGA8ETtMap1opPz49
The Ghost Train Rail Trail Race, directed by long time strider Theresa Brown Berna, is looking for some volunteers to help out the weekend of October 19th and 20th. Please contact Theresa for more information
- Milford Aid Station; 289 South Street – Rt 13, Milford, NH
- PowerLines Aid Station; nearly midway between the two ends: https://www.volunteersignup.org/8C8XP?fbclid=IwAR0dolLjFcY7VausiQ0hyxPZl3AMnUDD9hns7nHF_HKDef_UbO_wVC5sQDA
- Brookline Aid Station; 1 Mason Road – Camp Tevya, Brookline, NH https://www.volunteersignup.org/9JL33?fbclid=IwAR235GgOq_G85w7_Y_vsb8t-VN71b_rix6SMJlhDpmMjlcPrMGwaOvrM7KY
- Bike Support; check in at 1 Mason Road – Camp Tevya, Brookline, NH https://www.volunteersignup.org/JPX4Q?fbclid=IwAR3fy4kZrV_sWr2-TWraBq2sxv414GvxbVsGPxO5nS0rP53RYx7bVLhqrUE
On Nov 16th, we’ll need some volunteers to help out at the Wolf Hollow 10 miler in Nashua. Please sign up here: https://forms.gle/V24G6ACAdTv5iwen9
Oct 13th – XC – Wayland XC Festival – Wayland, MA
Oct 20th – NHGP – CHaD ½ Marathon – Hanover, NH
Oct 23rd – Candlelight Relay / Bell Lap
Oct 27th – NEGP – Cape Cod Marathon – Falmouth, MA
Nov 10th – XC – USATF New England Championships – Franklin Park
Nov 11th – Speaker Night – PEAK
Nov 16th – Wolf Hollow 10 miler – Mine Falls, Nashua, NH
Nov 23rd – XC – Rachel’s Run – Tyngsboro, MA
Nov 24th – Novemberfest, Nashua, NH
Dec 8th – Mill Cities Relay – Nashua -> Lawrence
Take care and see you on the roads!