Hello Striders!Congrats to:
- Jocelyn Nokes completed the Ironman Louisville on Sunday
- Frank Reinhold also become an Ironman on Sunday in Louisville
- Mark Furler set a new half marathon PR at the BAA Half on Sunday
- Brandyn Naro new Marathon PR in Chicago
- Katherine Cavallaro new Marathon PR in Chicago
- Andrew Bragg New Marathon PR in Chicago
- Susanne Milkovits Carpenter new Marathon PR in Chicago
- Special mention to Michael Dorr and Jeremy Kervin for PR-ing their spectating on Sunday in Chicago
If you or anyone you know has run a PR or had a significant accomplishment, please let me know!
The Last NHGP race is the Chad ½ marathon is THIS SUNDAY. We’re in the lead, but will need a strong finish to close out our second straight NHGP title. Currently very light on signups, please let Mark know if you’re running.
Mill Cities! It’s time to start the process of defending our 11 straight Mill Cities titles. We go for the dozen, the Tom Brady of championships, on December 8th. Last year we had over 120 club members competing, it was a COMPLETE team victory. Every Runner Counted, Every Point Counted. All club members are eligible to compete and there is no cost to participate. Sign up here: https://forms.gle/yGA8ETtMap1opPz49
We have a few volunteer opportunities coming up: PAL can always use a few extra hands, please contact Jen Jordan or Tom Cassetty if you are interested in helping out.
The Ghost Train Rail Trail Race, directed by long time strider Theresa Brown Berna, is looking for some volunteers to help out THIS WEEKEND. Please contact Theresa for more information
- Milford Aid Station; 289 South Street – Rt 13, Milford, NH https://www.volunteersignup.org/4LDY7?fbclid=IwAR0K2PhAefUy-pHqxyFKhSNGXYjvNySetYGo8wmSo0zbS9JiE0vihGNUH38
- PowerLines Aid Station; nearly midway between the two ends https://www.volunteersignup.org/8C8XP?fbclid=IwAR0dolLjFcY7VausiQ0hyxPZl3AMnUDD9hns7nHF_HKDef_UbO_wVC5sQDA
- Brookline Aid Station; 1 Mason Road – Camp Tevya, Brookline, NH https://www.volunteersignup.org/9JL33?fbclid=IwAR235GgOq_G85w7_Y_vsb8t-VN71b_rix6SMJlhDpmMjlcPrMGwaOvrM7KY
- Bike Support; check in at 1 Mason Road – Camp Tevya, Brookline, NH https://www.volunteersignup.org/JPX4Q?fbclid=IwAR3fy4kZrV_sWr2-TWraBq2sxv414GvxbVsGPxO5nS0rP53RYx7bVLhqrUE
On Nov 16th, we’ll need some volunteers to help out at the Wolf Hollow 10 miler in Nashua. Please sign up here: https://forms.gle/V24G6ACAdTv5iwen9
Novemberfest on November 24th will need a few volunteers as well, please contact Bob Thompson if you are interested.
Oct 20th – NHGP – CHaD ½ Marathon – Hanover, NH
Oct 23rd – Candlelight Relay / Bell Lap
Oct 27th – NEGP – Cape Cod Marathon – Falmouth, MA
Nov 10th – XC – USATF New England Championships – Franklin Park
Nov 11th – Speaker Night – PEAK
Nov 16th – Wolf Hollow 10 miler – Mine Falls, Nashua, NH
Nov 23rd – XC – Rachel’s Run – Tyngsboro, MA
Nov 24th – Novemberfest, Nashua, NH
Dec 8th – Mill Cities Relay – Nashua -> Lawrence
Take care and see you on the roads!