Good Afternoon Striders!
- Catherine Donovan PR’d at the Boot Scootin’ Boogie
- Marcus Tumminelli PR’d the 5k at Trail Series this week
- Ali Von Pichl PR’d the 5k at Trail Series
- Lauren Long with a new 5k PR at Boot Scootin’ AND was 3rd overall woman!
- Suzanne Yee new 5k PR
- Kelly Williams new 5k PR
- Emma Kervin new 5k PR
- Colin Cook won his Age Group at the Ironman Mont Tremblant!
- Kate Estop won the women’s race at the Boot Scootin’ Boogie
If you or anyone you know has run a PR or had a significant accomplishment, please let me know!
It was a great team victory at the Boot Scootin’ Boogie on Saturday night! Over 50 striders toed the line, scoring 194 points in the initial standings. We beat out Greater Derry (148 points) and Upper Valley (80) to extend our lead in the New Hampshire Grand Prix. Next Race is in September. #back2back#everyrunnercounts#everypointcounts
Trail series ended for the season on Monday night with the PR race. Thankfully we were able to avoid the Thunderstorms and had 180+ runners join us. A HUGE Thank You to all of you who volunteered at some point during the year.
Our next speaker night will be on September 16th with Laura Casterline of Nutrition in Motion. She’ll be talking about overall nutrition and how to fuel for long runs, etc. Come join us at the Nashua Country Club at 6:30pm on September 16th. First drink is on the club.
Aug 24th – NEGP – NH 10 Miler – Lake Massebesic
Sept 1st – Mountain Series – Greylock
Sept 16th – Speaker Night – Laura Casterline, Nutrition in Motion – Nashua Country Club
Sept 22nd – NHGP – Granite State 10 Miler – Concord, NH
Nov 24th – Novemberfest, Nashua, NH
Take care and see you on the roads!