- Must race as a Gate City Striders (GCS) member
- Must volunteer at least three times during 2018
- For New England Grand Prix (NEGP) and Mountain series, must be a USATF member with GCS as your club (club# 157)
All reimbursements will take place after the racing season and will be based on the number of races you compete at in a series:
- 1 race competed in the same series: NO reimbursement
- 2-4 races competed in the same series: 50% reimbursement for that series
- 5+ races competed in the same series: 100% reimbursement for that series
Reimbursement amount is based on the earliest pricing available so it pays to sign up early. Reimbursement amount per race capped at $50 (ex: Half marathons/marathons that start at >$50 will only reimburse $50). Reimbursement does NOT include fees or donations. You CAN be reimbursed for multiple race series provided you meet the reimbursement requirements stated above for each series.
Notify the following contacts to ensure we are tracking your volunteering/USATF information and to offer any discount codes that may be available.
New Hampshire Grand Prix (NHGP): Mark Furler at firstname.lastname@example.org
New England Grand Prix (NEGP): Brandyn Naro at email@example.com
Mountain Race Series: Contact Brandyn Naro, firstname.lastname@example.org
REMEMBER: You register yourself for races. Reimbursement comes later so you do not need to wait to register!